The “Prayon” star dowels is available in 10 different lengths (20 to 80 mm) with a diameter varying between 4.8 and 8 mm.
Advantages of the star dowels:
- It is a modern, efficient and cost-effective assembly process.
- It can be driven into the wood without splintering or cracking the wood.
- The harpoon tip and the cross shape of the dowel ensure an effective grip in wood filters and an absolutely perfect fixing.
- After installation, a few planing strokes bring the dowel perfectly level with the frame plane without any danger to the tool blades.
- Made of zamak metal which does not rust or stain the wood.
Fields of application :
All woodworking, such as window frames and shutters, doors, floors, kitchen furniture, benches, shelters, garden borders, etc.